[wplug] Netscape 6 (was Netscape and RH7.0)

Steve Jones steve at jonescape.com
Thu Jan 11 10:00:26 EST 2001

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 09:24:48AM -0500, Scott Kiesling wrote:
> I've also started using Netscape 6, which seems to work
> better than 4.7x on my machine (Dell Laptop, Debian).
> There are some features missing from the old version that
> I miss ("File bookmark") and key binding for "back".

Are these *still* ommitted? Those are largely why I didn't
use Mozilla more than I did. Frankly, since these features
are used so frequently, for me, they sort of offset the
value of whatever enhancements there were.

--
Steve Jones                            <steve at jonescape.com>

PGP: 1A98501A
fp:  D695 6031 30F5 70E6 975F  C876 1956 946C 1A98 501A

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of
a dog, it's too dark to read."
                                      -- G. Marx