[wplug] Good hubs and what not.

jjlasalle jjlasalle at home.com
Thu Jan 11 09:26:55 EST 2001

Take a look at the Linksys BEFS41 DSL/Cable Router and 4 port switch.
Everything you need in one small box. Cost is about $150. Very easy to set
up and very Linux friendly.  I believe LinkSys now offers a Router with an
8 port switch.

As for Cat 5 cables, I make my own or buy them at the Monroeville Computer
Show when it's in town. If you're making cables you'll need to buy or
borrow a crimper. I can bring one to the installfest if you want to make
your cables there.