[wplug] Netscape and RH7.0

David Tessitor dttessitor at home.com
Wed Jan 10 19:18:29 EST 2001

Have you tried Netscape 6?  It's out and has some advantages, such as being able to adjust the viewing size of fonts with <cntrl -> and <cntrl +> or the menu under "view"  (it's disabled under 4.7x).

I did notice that 6 runs a little slower though.

Installation of 6 is also different, as one downloads an installer that installs directly off the internet (it is, however, possible to download the files and locally install if the primary method fails).

Dave