[wplug] Linux 2.4 killed my system

zman at charlie.angst-inc.com zman at charlie.angst-inc.com
Sun Jan 7 12:15:00 EST 2001

It seemed that all of the installation cd's except debian (mandrake 7, mandrake 6.1, and redhat 5.2) all ignored the root= option.  Debian tried to mount it but failed because of 'unsupported optional options'.  It was the debian 2.1 install using a 2.0.36 kernel I believe.  What about something like tomsrtbt?

Zach