[wplug] [wplug-announce] WPLUG General User Meeting this weekend

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Wed Jan 3 19:42:33 EST 2001

Greetings wpluggers!

	On this Saturday, January 6 2001, there will be a General User Meeting
	at Carnegie Mellon University's Wean Hall.  The meeting will take
	place from 10:00am until 2:00pm.  VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to new
	security restrictions at CMU, members wishing to attend this GUM will
	have to arrive between 10:00am and 10:30am.  Zach Paine will be
	waiting at the 1st floor entrance of wean hall to let members in.
	We're very sorry about this inconvenience, but as it stands, CMU only
	wants to let people in with CMU identification.

	We invite all to come and enjoy the splendor of wplug and linux.
	Members of the newly formed web-development team will be on hand to
	answer questions about BitKeeper, wplug's implementation, and what is
	ahead for everyone's favorite website... well it should be your
	favorite website!!

	Please see http://www.wplug.org/meetings for directions and future
	meeting information, or finger wplug at wplug.org.

	Hope to see you all there!