[wplug] Partition moving

David G Matthews dgm4+ at pitt.edu
Mon Jan 1 14:37:05 EST 2001

I just added a second 20 gig HD to my system.  My first drive has Win NT
on a 4 gig NTFS system as the first partition, with the rest of the disk
reserved for Linux.  I'd like to move NT to a 4 gig partition on the
second drive, so that Windows and Linux reside on separate physical disks.
The installation software that came with the new disk has a utility for
moving entire disk partitions around, but it doesn't work on NTFS
filesystems.  Does anyone know of a utility (for Widnows or Linux) that
can move NTFS partitions?
Thanks,
dgm