[wplug] Request for help.

Reany, Burt breany at trigon.com
Wed Feb 28 12:33:38 EST 2001

  The system was configured using the mgetty faq from Mandrake, and the
Comtrol documentation, but still won't answer incoming calls. I had hoped
that a listing of "stty -a" from a working incoming line might help me
identify the deltas with the unresponsive port, to track the problem down
without an on-site visit.
  Thanks.