[wplug] Request for help.

Reany, Burt breany at trigon.com
Tue Feb 27 15:32:37 EST 2001

Folks;
  I've been asked to help a friend in Pa set up his dial-in line on a
Pentium-based Mandrake 7.1 system, with a Comptrol Rocketport 8-port card,
usinc Comtrol's linux drivers. The tty ports work, but not the dial-in port.
That port has a US Robotics Sportster modem on it. Comtrol's docs haven't
been as helpful as I'd hoped. Is there anyone with one of their units who
could stty -a </dev/tty* to a file, and e-mail me a copy of the stty
characteristics of a working dial-in modem line, to help save me a trip?

  Thanx;

 Burt R.
 Richmond, Va.