[wplug] Bugzilla and wplug.org

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Fri Feb 23 19:54:24 EST 2001

Greetings,

	I'm writing to inform you of wplug's newly installed bug tracking
system at bugs.wplug.org.  It will be used for a number of things
hopefully, but for right now, the web page is it's main concern.  As
wplug-web (wplug's uber-sexy web development team) gets ready to publish
the prototype of the new web page (unstable.wplug.org), we need your help
to find out how we can improve the page.  So please go to
unstable.wplug.org and take a look around and submit bugs to
bugs.wplug.org!

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key