[wplug] re: dell laptop

David Tessitor dttessitor at home.com
Fri Feb 23 15:41:39 EST 2001

If space is a consideration, then Peanut-Linux,
<http://www.ibiblio.org/peanut/>, is a Slackware derivative that is leaner
and runs faster.  It works well on older machines and yet is also kept more
up-to-date than any other distro that's come to my attention (new kernel
releases incorporated within hours of release).  It's available for download
through UNC's Metalab:
<ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/linux/distributions/peanut/>.

Dave,