[wplug] Anyone an Alpha Guru??? Or know anything about them/

Person, Roderick personrp at ccbh.com
Tue Feb 20 11:18:38 EST 2001

I have a no-name alpha AXPpci. I'm running FreeBSD on it. I can't get my
external modem to respond via the serial port 1 or port 2. I believe this is
due to the fact that srm routes everything through port one and also that
when I boot i get the message that irq 3 and irq 4 are not in the bitmap of
probed irqs. Anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this?

Roderick P. Person
Programmer II
personrp at ccbh.com

"To hell with the public! I'm here to represent the people!"

     - A New Jersey state senator