[wplug] Creating PDFs

Brad Hoover b_hoovs at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 21:08:34 EST 2001

Hi,

I was thinking about making a website to publish my
writtings.  I have a lot of free bandwith now, and it
would give me an chance to try running Apache.
However, I was thinking about what format to publish
in.  I would undoubtly have html and text versions,
but I have always liked Adobe Acrobat files.  So my
question is, is there a linux app to create pdf flies?
 I have looked around and not found one.

Thanks, Brad