[wplug] minicomputers offer on hold

David Tessitor dttessitor at home.com
Sat Feb 10 22:47:43 EST 2001

Unfortunately, when I spoke to the dealer earlier this week he
said their purchase fell through and they wouldn't  be getting
any in, at least not for now.  I tried to find the same sort
of minicomputers elsewhere on the net.  The only one who got
back to me was selling them for $99 a piece or $75 each in
lots of ten (they were DX4-100's w/ 540MB drives & only 8MB
RAM).  I'll keep my eye out for more, but for now things are
on indefinite hold.

These are teller boxes and as any major banks upgrade we could
see some more hit the market in large quantity lots from time
to time.  We just need to keep our eyes out for them.

Sorry for this set back.  I was looking forward to getting a
number for myself.

Dave