[wplug] Re: suggestions for the new year

J Aaron Farr jaaron_farr at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 16:08:27 EST 2001

My first thought on suggestions for the new year would be to offer, every
once and a while, one of these lessons, tutorials, activities, etc. on a day
other than Saturday.  The GUMs and InstallFests are all Saturday events and
some of us (or at least this poor programmer) have to work on Saturdays
often.  I'm not suggesting we need some sort of regular non-Saturday thing,
but every once and a while, it'd be nice.  I've been on the mailing list
for, oh, probably eight months now, but I've never gotten to attend a GUM or
other event due to my work schedule.  Maybe I'm alone on this one, but it's
just a suggestion.

Thanks,
jaaron