[wplug] comparing distros (was: iso small distros)

Person, Roderick personrp at ccbh.com
Mon Dec 10 12:07:09 EST 2001

I've used only FreeBSD now for almost 3 years. You would have no problem
installing FreeBSD on that machine. The first time I installed it was on
something similar. Depending on what distro of linux you use the installs
for Net and Open can be a little rough. FreeBSD is the simplest of the 3 to
install but it installer is 'somewhat' like slackware.

I have install cd of versions 3.3(i think) all the way to the current 4.4,
if you need to get a copy.

Roderick P. Person
Programmer II
personrp at ccbh.com

'I really miss the rollerskating Satanists with their Nephilim sweatbands
from the old days.'
- Volker Freitag

http://debian.org/devel.