[wplug] OSGi, Java and Linux in Home Automation

Kevin Olalde kolalde at home.com
Sat Dec 1 07:22:01 EST 2001

yep, all from RH (sometimes from Windows, things are always changing).

I havn't been following the list too closely.  Just had to go to the wplug
website to figure out what/when a GUM was.  Maybe I'll show up at today's
meeting, I've never been to one.  Maybe on the HA thing.  I type this with one
hand as I hold my new 4 week old, so scheduling things is sometimes tough ;-)

Kevin