[wplug] installing Ethernet driver?

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 09:05:59 EDT 2001

Thanks to all who have offered suggestions.

I've been working through the list. Part of
my trouble seems to be that Redhat 7.1 is not 6.2;
the support docs are written with the older
versions in mind. I'm getting error messages
about missing symbols and suchlike.

Will have another go this evening. Has anyone
got actual experience with installing ethernet
drivers on Redhat 7.2? I'd appreciate being
able to check things out with someone who has
actually been there.

Will be at the WPLUG meet on Saturday. I'm
hoping to get VPN working, after my ethernet
connection is operable. If you spot a large
fellow with a bemused look on his face, that
would be moi.

Thanks to all for your assistance! When I
get through this, I'll summarize.

=====
Terry McIntyre, Wilkins Twp, PA
I have a life, not a "lifestyle."