[wplug] stopped jobs

liang zi liangzi at operamail.com
Tue Aug 28 21:23:26 EDT 2001

Hi all!
  Currently, when I start a job and then logout, the job stops running.  What
I want is for the job to keep running even though I logout.  I remeber having
this problem on another machine 2 years back, however, I forgot what file to
edit and what to change in that file.  Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated!

thanks again!
Nik

P.S  in Redhat, does ne1 know the file to edit for graphical login?

The Fastest Browser on Earth now for FREE!!

Download Opera 5 for Windows now! Get it at

http://www.opera.com/download/