[wplug] removing directories

Luquilla Hughes luquilla at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 14:33:45 EDT 2001

Larry, I think everybody else answered your question pretty well. And the
distro was very important information in this case thanks for including it.
I just wanted to add that (IIRC about 18 months ago) Linuxgazette had a
segment in the answer guys or my 2 cents where they had a BASH script which
would alias the rm command to "mv * /tmp/$user" and then remove the files
from the temp directory after a specified period of time. It sort of worked
like a "trashcan" as known on Apple Macintosh(r) products or "the recycle
bin" as the idea was stolen and renamed by Microsoft. Sorry but I can not
recall the issue and never bothered to implement it myself so if you are
really interested you would have to search for it. unless anybody else
remembers this particular items location?