[wplug] removing directories

Benjamin Rice brice at isrv.com
Mon Aug 27 13:19:12 EDT 2001

Hi,

What would work for you is rm -rf.  The reason why it is doing this is
because in your /etc/profile or /etc/bashrc there is an alias for rm that
has it prompting you for deltion of files while as root. The option that
prompts is -i.  If you type alias you will see the aliases.  Hope this
helps.

Ben Rice