[wplug] Installfest preperation - Observation from the front line

Doug Green doug.green at verizon.net
Sat Aug 25 16:38:35 EDT 2001

I'm pretty new to things, which means that I've re-partitioned more
times than I care to mention for various reasons. I always just back up my
data and use fdisk. PM would be nice, and I've heard of other
"non-destructive" repartitioning tools, but I haven't had any luck with
them personally. Fdisk is at least reliable, and it's easy to make a boot
diskette (providing you have a floppy drive).

Doug