[wplug] Not Linux-related, but...

Elwin Green bekitemba at excite.com
Fri Aug 17 23:57:03 EDT 2001

this may interest someone here who simply enjoys playing with OSes:

I have the following OS/2 2.1 items available:

Installation disks: complete OS, printer drivers, CDROM drivers

IBM Manuals: Installation Guide, Using the Operating System

Books: Using OS/2 2.1 Special Edition by Barry Nance et al. (Que),
Maximizing OS/2 2.1 by John W. Little et al. (NRP)

If possible, I would like to trade the complete set for either of the
following pieces of hardware in working condition:

1) A hard drive of at least 200MB, or
2) a 250MB backup tape drive.

Anyone interested can email me at the above address.

Thanks,
Elwin G.