[wplug] Loki Software and LUG Agreement

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Fri Aug 17 22:52:06 EDT 2001

Recently Loki Software announced that they were filing for Chapter 11
bankruptcy.  This means that the company will continue to operate, but that
they will reorganize.  In fact, the president of the company recently stated
that the company is actually *gaining* money.

In the wake of this news, many people have been talking about the need to
support the company.  So I'm reminding you that you can support Loki by
purchasing their games through WPLUG.  We have an agreement with Loki that
says we can get a 50% discount on games if we buy 10 or more at a time.
Please to go http://www.wplug.org/~zman/loki.html to see prices and email me
if you are interested in a game.

By the way, Tribes 2 rocks :-)

--
Zach Paine

For info on getting my PGP/GPG public key see:
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/key.htm