[wplug] Installation directories

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Wed Aug 8 10:49:36 EDT 2001

Thanks for your help.  I used the KDE package manager to remove the gcc 2.96
packages which freed up that disk space.  Since it is no longer in the
system, the path search finds the installation in /usr/local/bin.  I
recompiled some old work correctly, so I am guessing that the libraries are
being found.

I did a grep for PATH and the only place I can see it being set is in
csh.login.  Although this is not double setting some of the path dirs.
Since RH uses bash I didn't think the csh file would be used.