[wplug] m68k or powerpc?

Brad Hoover b_hoovs at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 23:03:40 EDT 2001

Hello friends,

As some of you might have noticed, during the last
installfest Gordon and I tried to get mklinux working
on old hardware I have -- a Apple PPC 6100/60, which
is a nubus system.  We were unable to get mklinux to
run on it due to bugs in mklinux (I think).  So Gordon
suggested I try Debian as an alternative.  The
question is, should I use the m68k or powerpc port?
I've searched around debian.org and have been unable
to find a hardware list of any sort.

Thanks,

Brad