[wplug] tribes 2?

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Mon Apr 30 19:23:59 EDT 2001

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:06:19 "Smith, Edward" wrote:
> Is the LUG still looking to that 50% offer from Loki on this one? I'm
> sure
> we can dig up pleanty of people to meet their minimum required purchase.
>
> -Ed

Yes.  I'm applying for that program as we speak.  We need 10 orders of each
title in order to get the discount.  We can only distribute at GUM's a so
we should be able to organize an order by the next GUM.  I'll post an
announcement if Loki accepts our contract.

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key