[wplug] New box

Michael M Delaney mmdst23+ at pitt.edu
Mon Apr 30 12:54:55 EDT 2001

Hrm, I must have missed the origonal message here.  I know how to get the
nvidia drivers for hardware GL set up in X, (Linux only, no *bsd or
anything else)  not sure about the twinview stuff if thats what you're
getting.  Aside from Twinview or tv-out, the drivers can be set up in
under 5 minutes (generally)
Mike