[wplug] Configuration for one computer with sdsl & cable?

MedCure Systems medcure at icubed.com
Sun Apr 29 13:02:43 EDT 2001

My computer currently has both a sdsl and a cable connection that is
about to be installed.  There are 2 3 Com Network cards in the machine
(suse linux) - the gateway is currently on a static ip assigned by the
dsl provider.  How can we best optimize this configuration?  How do we
connect to both networks simultaneously without creating conflicts?   Is
it possible to combine the bandwidth or accept incoming requests
(http/ftp/ssh etc) on either network?  If so, any difficulties that I
should look out for?  How is the gateway configured?