[wplug] Japanese Input?

Damon Ragno dcrst10+ at pitt.edu
Thu Apr 26 01:12:13 EDT 2001

Does anyone know about Japanese input under linux? I've installed the
task-japanese package for debian, and read a howto that was pretty out
of date with no luck. I'd like for all applications, text editor. But
I'd setting for even mozilla support, so I could just use my Yahoo!
E-mail to send messages in kana.