[wplug] Package-based distros

T Quine quining at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:04:05 EDT 2001

They're still using the same dependency database they were using before,
although they probably upgraded to newer versions of rpm.

Any dependency database can be rendered unusable by installing a bunch of
software that doesn't update the dependency database.

-quine-

ALL YOUR DATABASE ARE BELONG TO US