[wplug] Testing

MedCure Systems medcure at icubed.com
Mon Apr 23 11:16:30 EDT 2001

After my presentation at the WPLUG meeting, several people offered to
test the WebDesktop when it is available.  Later this week we should be
able to distribute a Beta CD for testing purposes.  The minimum system
requirements are a Pentium 90 with 16 Megabytes of Ram.  We are hoping
that all these applications will operate effectively with these minimal
system resources.  The focus at this time is to insure that the
installation from the CD to the hard drive occurs in a reliable manner
(without incident) for the majority of the systems tested.

Our intention is to have a CD available for testing by anyone at the
are WPLUG members were interested in testing the CD prior to the
installfest.  Their experiences and feedback at this early stage would
be highly valued and greatly appreciated.  If you are interested, please
send me an email with your mailing address and indicate if you have
cable or adsl access.  My intention is to provide the option to be able
to download the CD or have it mailed based upon user preference.  Please
reply to the "meducre at icubed.com" address to avoid excess traffic on
this list.

Thanks,