[wplug] Loki Games Discount for LUGs

Doug Green doug.green at verizon.net
Fri Apr 20 19:18:43 EDT 2001

Hey -

If you go to Half Priced Books on McKnight road, you can get new Loki games
for around 15$. Maybe it would be even BETTER (for Loki) if you bought your
stuff from a local company... businesses will market what SELLS, and that
means they'll order from Loki. Besides, independent bookstores are rare and
precious... and should be supported!  ;)

Just my 2 cents,
Doug