[wplug] Loki Games Discount for LUGs

Michael M Delaney mmdst23+ at pitt.edu
Fri Apr 20 12:02:40 EDT 2001

I have one thing to say. well, two.  FIrst, I heard of this last night,
but didnt get around to emailing it to the list.  2nd, Tribes 2 Kicks ass!
I'm a beta tester for it, and it is great.  I have some issues with
gameplay/balance, but thats what mods are for :)  Another guy in the beta
benchmarked it on the same box against the windows version, and the linux
version was a lot faster (dont have the exact #'s, sorry).  Anonye who has
any intrest in games on linux should buy it, good luck with getting the
50% off set up.  I'd go in on it, but I already have a 50% beta tester
discount :)
later,
Mike