[wplug] Internet filter

jjlasalle jjlasalle at home.com
Sat Apr 7 00:30:11 EDT 2001

I'm using bess now. The kids have no problem getting past it. I'll
eventually use a Fort Know firewall for our WAN. What I want to do is for a
small isolated LAN to have Internet access through a cable modem. It's a
stop gap solution for a few months. That's why I don't want to throw any
money at the project.