[wplug] Internet filter

thrift thrift at phreaker.net
Sat Apr 7 22:52:20 EDT 2001

I'm not exactly sure how you would go about doing it at the server, but our
sysadmin installed vcasel on all the clients and set internet explorer up
to run through the bess proxy.  It works fairly well, but I can get through
it, although i'm fairly sure no one else knows how, in a high school of a
couple thousand students, that puts a very low percent of the kids at being
able to break through it in the first place.  You could probably figure out
a few ways to do it at the server, but no matter how you do it, someone
will be able to break through it eventually....

THRIFT