[wplug] More -- PC House Cleaning

Shawn Djernes shawn at sdjernes.tzo.com
Thu Nov 30 21:02:39 EST 2000

Hello Again,

Well the first two systems sold last time so I figure I will repost the rest
of the stuff and add a new item.

** NEW ITEM **
PCchips BookPC w/ Celeron 466MHz, 128MB Ram, 12GB HD $450 OBO
    - Intel Celeron 466MHz
    - 128MB PC100 SDRAM
    - 12 GB Western Digital HD
    - 40x CD-ROM
    - 1.44MB Floppy
    - Integrated Intel i810 Video (Works with 2.2.x Kernel patch or 2.4.x)
    - Integrated C-Media Sound Chip
    - Integrated PCtel 56k SoftModem (Linux Drivers available).
    - Integrated Davacom 10/100 NIC (Linux Driver available)
This system works fine just not for the purpose I intended it for.  It does
not have a serial port so I could not hook my synthesizer up to it directly
and the Linux USB-serial stuff is very flaky at the moment.  So I can not
use it as a talking workstation for the bedroom.

3. Diamond RIO PMP-300 Portable MP3 Player $80 OBO

4. Waccom PenPartner USB Graphics Tablet $80 OBO
Shows up as a USB HID Mouse under Linux
Works with GIMP in X

5. Segate 2.1GB SCSI SCA HD 3.5" w/ SCA Adapter $70 OBO

6. AdvanSys 3940UW UltraWide SCSI Controler $40 OBO

7. AST 486 DX4 100 PC $45 OBO
- SB AWE32 PNP
- Creative 8x CD-ROM
- 28.8 Modem
- Works Has Win 95 now but will erase before it goes.

I also have misc 386 / 486 machines and parts to part with. ** Please Take
Away **
A. 486 DX2 66 System will Post but will not boot
B. 486 SX 16 System Works and has Debian
C. 386 SX 16 w/ Math CO Has some kind of RAM Problem
D. 386 DX 40 Motherboard w/ Math CO and 8mb Ram worked great (I have a case
and
other stuff for it and who ever wants the one gets all the misc parts)
E. 486 SX 25 Needs PS (may have one) and some TLC but should work.
F. 14" VGA Monitor Works but picture fuzzie
G. 3com 14.4 Win Modem -- GIVE AWAY

If you are interested in any of the Stuff listed above please e-mail me
directly as shawn at sdjernes.tzo.com or call at 412-257-3252

Thanks
--
Shawn Djernes