[wplug] I did it, I ordered @home

jjlasalle jjlasalle at home.com
Wed Dec 27 21:19:01 EST 2000

Dave had some great suggestions. I took the easy way out and purchased a
Linksys Cable/DSL router. Works great. It's Linux friendly and you can have
over 250 computers using the same cable connection. The Linksys has built
in NAT. If you've been to the Installfests you may have seen the unit in
action. Reviews of the LinkSys have been very favorable.   Since  you have
not purchased a switch yet, take a look at the LinkSys Cable/DSL Router
with the integrated 4 port switch. I think it goes for about $150.