[wplug] TekRam & Plextor

jjlasalle jjlasalle at home.com
Sun Dec 24 12:19:18 EST 2000

The SCSI tape drive terminates the SCSI chain with an active terminator (as
required by TekRam). The Plextor SCSI CDROM is not terminated (it's between
the TekRam and the tape drive.).  Yes the kernel is configured to support
cdroms.

Sorry I should have included this information in the original post.