[wplug] A question about the list.

Bill Powell billpwl1 at home.com
Thu Dec 21 00:00:38 EST 2000

At first that is what I thought, but in some cases the original note physically
arrives
minutes or hours later.

The previous statement aside,  I think some of the cases might be that the system
clocks on the boxes that originate individual notes might be set to different time
zones than those of the others, since I know many of the wplug list members no
longer live in the Pittsburgh area.

Bill