[wplug] Talking about keystroke bindings

Paul Painter ppainter at inflow.com
Fri Dec 15 06:53:20 EST 2000

Being a former HP tech, I know that those keyboards require a
Windows9x-based program to program them.  I believe that any modifications
that you make are saved on software, not on the keyboard itself. Check out
HP's website for your model of PC to see if the software is there for Linux.
If there isn't Linux-based software for the keyboard, then it's probably
safe to assume that you now have some placebo keys.