[wplug] 2 Random Questions

David G Matthews dgm4+ at pitt.edu
Tue Dec 12 11:13:54 EST 2000

Random Question #1:
At boot time, I get the message "IDE: Assuming a 33 Mhz bus" or something
to that effect (I can't remember the exact line).  Since I actually have a
66 Mhz IDE controller and drive, I would prefer not to be running at 33
mhz.  Do I need to modify a file, and if so, which one?

Random Question #2:
At the November Installfest, I spoke to someone whose name I can no longer
remember who had told me that he had just picked up a few little 486 boxes
for $15 apiece.  Does anyone know anything about this?  Where can I get
one?
Thanks a lot
-dgm