[wplug] Hardware

Rob Nelson ronelson at vt.edu
Mon Dec 11 18:31:40 EST 2000

>Does anyone have any used Cisco Routers, any kind of DSU's, or any Switches
>to sell? They must be able to support a full T1, switch needs to have
>atleast 8 ports.

For switches, we got HP 4000M (40 port, expandable to 80) and HP 2424M (24
ports, expansion for two cards on the back) switches for around $1000 from
PC Warehouse. They had $400 rebates on them at the time. I think I saw them
featured in another magazine recently with a price close to $1000. Nice
switches too. I know it's not what you're looking for, but $1000 for a new
40 port switch is damn good...

Rob Nelson
ronelson at vt.edu