[wplug] one armed router

Frank Carmickle frankiec at unforgettable.com
Fri Dec 8 15:30:45 EST 2000

Yes Linux sure can do this.  You must have ip aliasing turned on in the
kernel.  Then you can specify something like thisa

ifconfig eth0 62.83.152.155
ifconfig eth0:0 192.168.1.1

I am not sure exactly what you do with ipchains.  If someone doesn't know
I will ask a friend of mine.  He is running a configuration like this.

FC