[wplug] SCSI Controller

Damon Ragno dcrst10+ at pitt.edu
Wed Dec 6 17:03:29 EST 2000

Well, I have an Adaptec 2902. It's not the best card, or even bootable
for that matter. But I've had my cd-r hooked up to it for 3 years now,
and it's never given me a problem(even on a 37mhz pci bus) It's not
something you want to hook a HD to or anything, but it's perfect for a
cd-rw and a tape drive.

Although you may want to look into their latest version of the card. I
only found one place on pricewatch that was selling them for
$23+shipping. Can't beat that price though.