[wplug] ISP providers in Pittsburgh?

SiberWolf siberwolf at technologist.com
Tue Dec 5 00:37:38 EST 2000

Ack, the lurker who has been sitting on this list quietly for a couple years
now comes out of the shadows...

Back when I was in the Pittsburgh area (well, Washington to be more
specific), I tried quite a few ISPs.  Telerama is the only one that really
impressed me.  Especially with the shell account, not many ISPs offer that
anymore, or even a couple years ago.  Many have gone to NT based machines
sadly.

And how many Pittsburgh ISPs can say they have a 2 letter domain name
(http://www.lm.com).  Telerama is the only one i know of (sure, it doesn't
mean anything, but a 2 letter domain name is just cool).

...anyway, back to the shadows for this lurker, or the swamps of Charleston,
SC actually, till Christmas.

SiberWolf