[wplug-web] Grammar error

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 01:33:35 EDT 2004

Don't read the last paragraph of this web page!
http://www.worldwidewords.org/articles/which.htm
(World Wide Words covers both American and British usages of English words.)

I would like to make this change, but I don't know how. I volunteered
a long time ago to help maintain the website, but nobody's gotten back
to me on how to do that. Please email me off the list, and I will (try
to) deliver the goods.

David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>