[wplug-web] Re: Need Help?

Michael A. Smith michael at smith-li.com
Tue Oct 19 21:13:46 EDT 2004

Thanks jaaron,

    The upper "Upcoming Meetings" section and the "WPLUG" h1 would like
to occupy the same horizontal space, but when the width of the page
doesn't leave enough room for that, the meetings take precedence, which
creates that white space below the logo.

Does this look bad? What can we do about it?

This tarball includes minor changes to wplug.html and wplug.css, and a
new irc.html. I wanted to see how easily the css would translate to a
page other than the homepage. It took a little work, but it seems OK.

The only question I have is what to do with the location identifier (
WPLUG <http://www.wplug.org/> : Pages <http://www.wplug.org/pages/> :
IRC ) thingie.

Mark and I talked about making the tabs appear "on top" for the current
page. I think that might be able to take the place of the location
identifier.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Mike