[wplug-web] requested website changes

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Jan 28 15:09:10 EST 2004

Hi,

I have four changes to the website that I would like to see.
Please let me know if the following is possible.

1. Remove the section
"
Next Meeting: Saturday February 7, 2004
Next Tutorial: TBA
Meetings are held in CMU's Newel-Simon Hall Room 1507.
Maps to Newel-Simon Hall are available in color and greyscale.
"
so right now it would say
"Next Event: General User Meeting Saturday Februray 7, 2004 10am-2pm"
It's too confusing when the Installfest is the next event and it is
listed below the next meeting.

2. Add "Maps and Directions" as a link in the same bar as
" Home | IRC | Resources | Mailing Lists " and link to
http://www.wplug.org/~bethlynn/wplugmap
Or better yet, put that content somewhere where the url will look
more professional.

3. Add "Bylaws" ask a link in the same bar as
" Home | IRC | Resources | Mailing Lists " and link to
http://www.wplug.org/~bethlynn/bylaws.html
Or better yet, put that content somewhere where the url will look
more professional.

4. Upgrade the look of the bar
" Home | IRC | Resources | Mailing Lists " somehow
Larger fonts and bolder print would help.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn