[wplug-web] Improve your website please

PAUL MORAN pmoran at paiservices.net
Fri Jan 16 12:20:57 EST 2004

I had a very difficult time finding your website.  I would have given up if I didn't already know there were regular lug meetings in Pittsburgh.  I will be attending one this saturday.

I would suggest adding some search terms to your homepage to improve search engine postings.  The metadata html tag is used and I think keywords it the type.  Anyway, I'm sure someone could look it up with very little difficulty.

some example keywords would be: pittsburgh, pa, lug, linux, group, user, western pa

This would allow a new person who didn't know the exact path "wplug.org" to find your site more quickly.

I was using Yahoo as my search engine, so it is possible you would be easier to google or AOL search.

Just a suggestion I have seen help others.
Paul Moran
Potential Technologies