[wplug-web] todo list

J Aaron Farr jaaronfarr at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 08:56:56 EST 2004

--- Beth Lynn <bethlynn at wplug.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think redtoade was really onto something here...
> http://www.wplug.org:8080/pipermail/wplug-web/2003-September/000520.html
>
> But this idea/thread has seemed to have died.
>
> Since some people have access to update stuff on the website (via
> www.wplug.org/admin) would it be difficult to allow the same people
> to post to the "todo" list?
>
> If it is too much, just let me know and I'll drop the idea.
>
> Thanks,
> Beth Lynn

I've brought this up before, but wouldn't a WIKI easily allow for this sort
thing?  The wiki can be wide open or locked down.  Edit notifications can be
sent to wplug-web.  It would easily handle things like TODO lists, FAQ's,
tutorials, etc.  I think it would be a great resource.

I don't know much about the current server setup, but I've used and
administrated a couple of other wiki sites on my own server and over at apache.
 I personally like MoinMoin, but anything would be nice.

jaaron